Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tucson at Night


This is a picture of Tucson at night. Today was usual we made sells and then went to LA fitness to work on the BOD!! At 28yrs old ive managed to keep my weight around 240 pounds i left on my mission in 2000 at 238 pounds with 5 percent body fat now 8 yrs later I have gained 2 pounds but my body fat is atleast 15 percent. Not to mention I find it pointless anymore to use my testosterone to grow hair? Thanks Grandpa!! Needless to say I have alot of work to do to make sure I keep my youth. It seems at 25 your body starts working against you instead of for you. I can't stop eating Big Burgers mostly cause they taste so good so I guess I have no hope. by the way there is an IN N OUT burger accross the street!! it calls my name every day. also i look out my window and see the golden arches (love the hot fudge sundae) and then my mouth continues to hit the floor cause the Craker Barrel is in the same parking lot as my hotel!! I promise ill eat enough in these 3weeks for everyone especially those of you who are on a diet so let me know what your missing out on and Ill tell you how good it tastes. Hope I live to be 40? -CURTIS

1 comment:

Scott said...

Im not dieting, but hit up a good Mexican restuarant while you're down there for me. I haven't a good session of the "mexican food runs" for a while." lol! oh, and catch a suns game for me too.