Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It Snowed..

Diesel usually wakes up too early for me so I try to go back to sleep after I get him some breakfast and turn on some toons. This morning I woke up and he had gotten breakfast on his own and ate it in a little different place (yes thats an entire bag of cereal dumped out on the floor)... He set up shop in front of the slider door so he could watch it snow!



I don't know about this, I think we need to get down to Texas, I don't want to be cold all the time!
--TANYA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No kidding i agree! We woke up to snow also.. can't wait to move to warmer weather!
P.S. give the boys hugs and kisses for us!

Mama Wisch said...

Tanya.. This is so funny! I do the same thing for my daughter in the morning... 5am is too early. Today she was eating a popsicle! What part of Texas are you moving to? We live in Houston, and we LOVE it! Take care
Allison
thewischmeiers.blogspot.com

Scott said...

that's freakin' hilarious. you have a little punk son. i can't stop laughing. see, now i'm so glad i made you this blog so i can enjoy stupid stuff like that. made my night!

Steph said...

Yeah! Get down here! Ok, that's hilarious taht he just got himself all set up with his breakfast, ready to watch the fun white stuff fall from the sky! What a cutie.