Thursday, November 6, 2008

Days Inn Tucson

It is bed time for me here in Tucson and I cant get to sleep cause I havent said my prayers and sang Ba BA Black sheep followed up w Twinkle Twinkle then the ABC's and polished off with I am a child of GOD...I hope Tanya remembers diesels bed time order back at home so that Diesel is able to get to sleep.. Maybe Jordan will let me kneel at his bed and sing and pray w him? I have been in Arizona for 4 days now and I am glad to be here working and grateful for the opportunity but I am hating being away from my boys and my beautiful wife.. I really feel for the families in the military where the father goes away for such along time. I am grateful for those families who make that sacrifice and just wanted to point that out. Tucson has been boring, but warm!! I wake up and have the free breakfast down stairs and then get ready to go out and sell. This first week I am trying to get familiar with the area and really get in the mode of seling everyday. I love being a sales rep so I am enjoying the work I just miss my family. The crazy thing about Arizona and especially Tucson is all the border patrol cars you see driving around? I guess mexico is only 1 hour away but living in the northwest you rarely see this. Jordan and I went to the GYM in Flagstaff 2 days ago and lifted weights (ITs been a long time). Well it was a bad idea neither one of us can move our arms. I will write again and maybe havesome good action to talk about but probably not this trip is straight business and the good news is business is good!!!!! peace, Curtis love you guys!!!
--CURTIS

2 comments:

Scott said...

enjoy some sun for us in WA. it's been crazy rain now for 3 days. some people's power is even out.

Dave said...

Hey, when are you going to come and shoot some rabbits?