Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Last Week

Curtis met me here in Washington off his trip to spend thansgiving with the family... I left last wednesday, taking both kids with me on the airplane by myself, it wasnt too bad, ive done it before but not when Detroit was so mobile. Good thing the flight was pretty empty cuz the boys cruised the aisles and we changed seats, well rows, like 4 times. It was good to get here just in time for naps. Anyway, this pic is diesel the morning we left... he came up and got in bed with me at who knows what time. but i do remember getting mad at him somwhere thru the night for moving around too much so i told him to go back to his own bed.. i remember him leaving and wondered what he would do before i fell back asleep mid-thought (his bed is all the way back downstairs). i figured i would just wake up to him in bed with me again, but this is where i found him in the morning! poor guy didnt even put a blanket on.

-TANYA

No comments: