Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Golfin

Here are some pictures of the boys at the range, this was a really pretty day




This was the ladder that the boys tried to build to get up to the roof..to get to a bird that was up there in his nest. I just watched out my bedroom window in the background there, I thought it was funny, when they broke the chips out and gave up we put everything back!Thought Id sneak this in...Scott mentioned that he hasnt seen any pregnant pictures of me, yeah for good reason, but this one is pretty funny and embarassing, but I'll laugh when I see it again in 10 years so what the heck! (no i didnt buy the suit, put it on cuz I thought it'd be funny)
This is from last fall I think, they love going to Market Street with the little carts, I did too until we got to the check out line!...

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Fun pictures:) Yes, we are in AZ:) We love it. Seeing your boys playing golf is so fun! A golfing family just like us:) We live a block from a great golf course and take all 3 of our boys with us. They are really family friendly there and it's a wide open course, so perfect for boys who are beginning:) Good luck as you have this next boy:)

Marcia Milam said...

OMGosh!!!! Nice picture of you in that swimsuit! You have more guts than I do! But,I suppose thats because you actually look good in a swimwuit pregnant! LOL! Hope things are going good. Got on here to see if you had posted since the baby and see pics- but no such luck! Let me know when you do. The boys are getting big too! Crazy! Let me know when you get new pics on here. Love ya and miss ya!