Saturday, January 16, 2010

The boys were real excited about Christmas this year. They helped me decorate and wrap presents. It probably took more time with their help then it would of without, but they had fun and I thought it was cute! They were really helpful with putting presents under the tree...that they were real good at. Diesel somehow memorized the presents that I told him were to him. He studied them I guess cuz when I took them to Seattle with us and put them under Grandma and Grandpas tree, with all the tons of others, that had some of the same wrapping paper and same size boxes, he still new which ones were his. I even wrapped one the same exact way in the same exact box, one was to him and one was to Emily, he knew the difference?! So he was real into presents this year. A little help from me steps in, he had the top of the tree going as the base...

Good job my little elves!
--TANYA

No comments: